Aiglon French petroleum jellies...
Since 1921, Aiglon, the only manufacturer of petroleum jellies in France, has specialised in making Codex petroleum jellies and derivate products destined to pharmacy (40% of sales), cosmetics (40% of sales), and other divers applications (20% of sales).
Aiglon offers the largest range of Codex petroleum jellies in the world.
Thanks to its extensive know-how, Aiglon innovates and creates new textures that meet customer requirements. Amongst these customers are well-known names in French and international cosmetics and pharmacy.
2. Know-how: our skills and scientific abilities in the petroleum jelly field are placed at the service of our customers.
3. Reliability: we have a production capacity of 20 000 tonnes, one of the most efficient in Europe. Our solid financial results give a reassuring perspective of security and continuity of supplies.
4. Quality relations: quick replies, quality of welcome and personalisation of contacts. our partners appreciate our reactivity, our flexibility and our communication on a human scale.5. Reputation: Our customers include well-known names in French and international cosmetics and pharmacy.
2. Purity: with unequalled superior purity due to respecting the most strict standards of PAH, only Codex vaselines are approved for oral use in pharmaceutical products.
3. Safety: as distinct from petrolatums, INCI names and CAS numbers of our vaselines do not appear on the list of substances classified as carcinogenic, mutagenic or toxic to reproduction. Our produts are not "petroatums"
4. Choice: we offer the broadest product range of Codex petroleum jellies on the market. Our unbeatable variety of textures range from "classic" vaselines to easy spreading, fast absorbing emollients leaving non-tacky and velvety after-feel.
5. Flexibility: we develop tailor-made products to meet your most exacting specifications.